Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011年12月31日决心赛跑: 為青年会籌欵 / 2011 Resolution Run: Fund Raising for the Y (YMCA/YWCA)



I was hoping to do the 5 km in 25 minutes but just couldn't fire up my booster rocket. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much at noon. But then it was not often that I had a chance to treat S and K at the Pot au Feu restaurant (which used to be the old Wakefield railway station).

Anyway, my resolution is to improve my speed by running at least 3 times a week, do at least 16 km on the weekend, and rejoin the marathon running group end of January 2012.

Photo Credit:

I took this pic at The Y during the post-race lucky-draw. My friend Rose from the Running Room was standing on the left, and on the right, the Y's VP of marketing (?). I even won a head-band out of the deal :O

4 comments:

best actor said...

Happy New Year my friend, may your goals be achieved!

the inner space said...

宜量力而為之漸進好過冒進!

second day of the new year wishing a better new year!

Anonymous said...

Best Actor:

Thank you and best wishes to you and your family.

Haricot

Anonymous said...

SBB:

同意,李小龍都是暴斃而死!!

Haricot

Related Posts with Thumbnails