Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011 Xmas Day - My Contribution to the Canadian Economy (IMG00528)

Snow's falling
My heart's pounding
Where is my morning coffee
My poor brain's faltering

Starbucks' becking
Barista's smiling
A venti Chai Latte
See my mind reviving

We so love serenading
Occupy this & that for nothing
But nothing doesn't come without a price
To commercialization we're addicting

While I am here ranting
I forget to find money for paying
Here sir take my credit card
And keep our economy jingling

Merry Xmas everyone !!!

Photo credit: This is the only coffee shop open in the neighbourhood on Xmas day !!!

4 comments:

the inner space said...

Aren't harper forgetting
Canada was once complying
with the Kyoto protocol beliefs
but now canadians are dying
for the oil sands money generating!


HAVE a wonder Christmas Day HBB!

from sPace

Haricot 微豆 said...

Liberals the Prime Minister says:

Bunch of political hacks no less @_@

Chrietien who signed the Protocol :P

Should face the music of Kyoto !!!

Canadians give me Harperland :)

Cuz they love my dollars and cents $_$

If you don't like my oilsands LOL

Gladly ...

I will take the all mighty Yuans !!!

the inner space said...

husky petroleum or husky energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husky_Energy


comparatively mini when standing behind the giant Petro Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_canada

Haricot 微豆 said...

Before being privatized, PetroCan had gobbled up quite a few companies (Atlantic Richfield, Gulf Canada, etc. And the later merger with Suncor makes it even bigger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails