Thursday, May 20, 2010

鐵甲奇俠 2 / Iron Man 2

Earlier this week, I went to the Empire Theatres downtown and took advantage of the Tuesday half-price deal ($4.34 + 0.65 taxes) to watch Iron Man 2. Having difficulties just trying to fix a leaking faucet in the kitchen, I am VERY impressed with our super hero and the super villain's abilities to put together super technologies single-handedly, from a do-it-yourself kit, no less. But then may be I am just a MacGyver wannabe.

References:
MacGyver: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGyver
Iron Man 2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_2

4 comments:

the inner space said...

比起第一集,我想我是少數,較喜歡第二集的。

第一集很多動作場面,無疑好看。但第二集,多了讓懂演戲的 Robert Downey Jr. 和 Gwyneth Paltrow 的對手戲份。 雖然 Don Cheadle 不能取代 Terrence Howard, 但有 Scarlett Johansoon,Sam Rockwell 和 Mickey Rourke 等等。故事多線發展,比上集除了打闘,單元故事,第二集無疑比較有故事性,所以可觀得多。

新鮮人 said...

喜歡第一集!

Haricot 微豆 said...

Space: Among all the actors and actresses, I like Mickey Rourke's performance the best.

Haricot 微豆 said...

新鮮人: I actually watched only part of Iron Man 1. So, I will have some catching up to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails