Sunday, May 25, 2008

第十個馬拉松賽跑 - 12小時後 / My 10th Running Marathon - 12 Hours Later


I am pooped !!!

After the running marathon, I went back home, took a shower, headed to bed, and was comatose for the next five hours. The good news is that the pains incurred are all recoverable. I will be stiff for the next day or so but after that I will be as good as new. I will tell you more abt the race and will respond to some of your previous comments on other blog articles.

Meanwhile, I have to catch some snooZZZZZZe !!!

Photo 攝影相片: While resting in the recovery area, I took this picture of the Canadian Army participants who had just finished their half-marathon (21.1 km) with their full gears on (army boots, fatigues, and 20 kg backpacks). They are in good shape !!!

6 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Congratulation!

Hyacinthus said...

crazy man u are ....
i will die immediately :O ..

Haricot 微豆 said...

Ruth: Thank you !!!

Haricot 微豆 said...

Hyacinthus: Let's say it's a "calculated risk" ;-)

Keith said...

Hurray, your will power prevailed again. You are one tough cookie.

Haricot 微豆 said...

Keith: Yes, I am still amazed how the mind (i.e. will) can often over-ride the body.

Related Posts with Thumbnails