Thursday, June 23, 2011

Le Mouton Noir / Black Sheep Inn, Wakefield (IMG00226, 227)


I picked up K after work, fought thru the downtown traffic, and finally we arrived at le Mouton Noir (Black Sheep Inn) in Wakefield, only to find out that there is already a line-up to get in to see the performance by Natalie McMaster & Donnell Leahy.

For those who are not familiar with the two Canadian performers, they are famous for their fiddle music. McMaster is from Nova Scotia and Leahy, Ontario.

As usual, I find myself the only Chinese in the crowd.

Photo credit:
I took a picture of the line-up with the river as the background, and a picture of the drinking crowd inside the Black Sheep Inn venue. The show will start at 20h30.

Haricot
(June 23, 2011 19h15)


Sent from BlackBerry

6 comments:

the inner space said...

Very north america high middle class life style!
Minks,Tinks,Dinks,or Sinks?

Haricot 微豆 said...

Space兄:

怎麽又來扣帽子呀?

您給我臉上貼了這麼多標籤,Minks丶Tinks丶 Dinks丶 Sinks,又怎能会看到真面目呢?

BTW: Going to the Black Sheep Inn is hardly "high middle class life style". I was wearing my running shoes, t-shirt and shorts :O

best actor said...

I love mutton noir. totally oblivious to this performance. that being said, it was crazy at work last week. I hope you enjoyed the show. the photo of the line up is awesome, just look at the maroon clouds!

Haricot 微豆 said...

Best Actor:

* Now that the House is not sitting, maybe things will slow down over the summer and you can relax a bit.

* Yes, the show was excellent !!

* I confess. I did edit the photo to create a bit of "Maxfield Parrish" effect !!

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell_Parish

best actor said...

1000x yeah to the house has risen! :o)

nicely done with the photoshop effect, no wonder the photo has a rapturous feel to it! haha

Haricot 微豆 said...

Best Actor:

Google translates: rapturous feel = 銷魂的感覺

But I assume you mean: rapture = 被提(末日預言)

(Watch out, all black sheep !!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails