Friday, June 18, 2010

渥太華的意大利節六月18日至20日2010年 / Ottawa's Italian Festival June 18-20, 2010

After choir practice, I was running home when I decided to stop at the Italian Festival. Preston Street was blocked off and ppl were walking, dancing and listening to bands on the street. I listened to a local group playing Italian favourites, rock, polka, Latino and all kinds of music. One of the couple dancing on the street caught my attention. It was obvious the two women had studio training. The "man" (she dressed like one) was doing a good job accompanying her more feminine companion who was wearing a twirling white dress and high heels. The latter had good form, rhythm, and spirit.

Anyway, I stayed for almost two hours, bought a porchetta, resumed my running, and arrived home at around 00h30. As I said previously, I like partying and fully enjoyed myself last night !!!

Photo Credit: According to Wikipedia, porchetta has been selected by the Italian Ministero delle Politiche Agricole, Alimentari e Forestali as a "prodotto agroalimentare tradizionale" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porchetta)

Related article: 威斯特布路音樂節 + 街頭派對 / Westboro Music Festival + Street Party

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails